- Flexible campaign structure that frees you from standard difficulty and level settings.
- Historically accurate campaigns where you lead the Allies, Germans or Soviets through actual WWII battles in real time.
- Mission and Resource editors let you create new campaigns, chapters and missions as well as completely modify the game environment and units.
- Realistically rendered 3D terrain including over 350 various buildings and objects.
- Command over 200 types of military vehicles and equipment and more than 40 different infantry units that interact naturally, based on their actual physical properties and characteristics.
- Build bridges, dig trenches and pits, lay mines, resupply and repair units and call in air support when needed.
- Battles feature different seasons, climate zones, and weather conditions that affect game play.
- Multiplayer LAN and Internet support.
- Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP
- Microsoft DirectX 8
- Pentium II 366 MHz (Pentium III 600 MHz recommended)
- 64 Mb RAM
- Riva TNT, 8 Mb (GeForce256, 32 Mb recommended)
Trademarks are the property of Nival Interactive. Game content and materials copyright Nival Interactive.
Website layout and coding by Phantasia™ Web Development
(Copyright 2004 - 2017).